Friday, August 29, 2014

The Godsend of Concealer - Glamoflauge Concealer Review

As someone who suffers from acne, scaring, and other skin imperfections, a concealer is a borderline necessity in my makeup collection. And I've been on the hunt for a FULL coverage concealer that doesn't cost a billion dollars for the past 6 years or so.
And I've finally found it.
Introducing: Glamoflauge Concealer from Wal-Mart
This concealer is designed to cover up anything from acne to tattoos. So I thought I’d test out that theory on my brightly colored lotus flower on my ankle
The following pictures have no filters or editing. 
My lotus flower tattoo! Ignore the dry spots...didn't want to moisturize and affect the concealer. 
After tracing and coloring it with the concealer pencil.
I do not use the pencil when I am concealing acne, but I thought I would follow the instructions to a T when covering up my tattoo.
Ignoring the fact that this is tanner than my leg and needs some ankle blending...pretty nice!
See? If my legs weren't so gosh darn pale it would be invisible! (I use the shade "Light", which matches my face much better than my leg.)
In my daily routine, I use this on top of foundation to cover the stubborn acne on my face.
You can find this at Wal-mart for only $6.00 or so! Not bad for the amazing coverage!
So if you’re looking for a full coverage concealer on a budget, look no further and run, don’t walk, to pick this bad boy up.
Love and Blessings, 
Annmarie Jordan
P.S. You might need to try Wal-Mart a few times to find this. It seems light it is almost always out of the shade I need. Apparently others have found my Holy Grail of concealer as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment