My thoughts are extremely scattered as I write this, so my post will be a random assortment of lists so that my nonsensical writing might be somewhat organized.
Top Ten of 2013
1. I got married to my best friend, soul mate, love of my life, other romantic cliche pet name, etc, etc.
|Right after the ceremony|
3. I transferred schools from Western Michigan University to Millersville University.
4. I went on an incredible honeymoon to Gatlinburg, TN where the man and I slept in a huge cabin, skinny dipped in our private hot tub, went ziplining through the mountains, ate fondue, fed stingrays, tried moonshine, got massages, and enjoyed being reunited after months of long distance separation.
|Us after our chairlift ride to the top of a mountain.|
|I'm obsessed with this furry face!|
|That's a whole lot of hair missing from my head!|
8. I learned how much I loved cooking. It's the perfect way for me to be creative and indulge my "people pleasing" ways in a healthy manner.
10. To end this list on an even more cliche note, I realized how truly blessed I am to be going to school to get a degree in something I love, to have a husband who thinks I hung the moon and the stars (and to feel the exact same way about him), to have friends and family to love us, and to have God guiding us through this crazy journey of life.
5 Most Viewed Blog Posts of 2013
1. My Issue with "Modesty"
2. Modest Monday (Two Outfits!) (This was written before #1 for anyone who sees the contradiction haha)
3. Gettin' Hitched Part 1
4. Gettin' Hitched Part 2
5. The Rockstar Jean
So there is my recap of 2013. Hope everyone has a safe and blessed New Year's Eve!
Love and Blessings,