Sunday, May 12, 2013

Modest Monday (Two Outfits!)

Hi guys! The past couple of days have been a blast! My mother had a direct sales type party for a friend to sell her product this Thursday. It was full of yummy food, tons of laughs, and my super cute niece!


And here is what I wore to the fiesta:


Animal Print Maxi Skirt: A random store at Gurnee Mills Outlet Mall in Illinois (No more than $14) 
Full length Lace Tee Shirt: ordered online from Deborah and Company ($19.99)
Mini-cardigan that ties between your boobs (is there a name for this?)- I literally have no idea. I've had it since eighth grade at least. 

For Mother's Day, my brother and I bought Jan (my mother) a sweatshirt from her alma mater. It was such a nice day that involved all of us taking a nap, and my Uncle Gary coming over to have dinner with us all. Here is what I wore today: 


Long sleeve Lace Tee: ordered online from Deborah and Co. ($17)
Tank top: Khols from about four years ago, so I forget the price
Jeans: Silver Jeans from Maurices ($89 and SOOO worth it!)

This outfit shows how a top that could be super hoochie if worn alone actually looks cute and fairly modest with a layer underneath. This is why I highly recommend buying a few layering lace tees from Deborah and Co.. They are not too badly priced, go with anything, and is from a company run by a passionate Christian woman. She is much more conservative than me, but I am inspired by her faith and I can always support someone who's trying to run a Christian business and blog. 

So overall, I hope this showed that it is not too hard to be cute, fashionable, and to not put it all out there. 

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

Love and Blessings,

Annmarie Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment