Sunday, December 8, 2013

Burgers and Beer at Sturgis Haus Brewpub


The man and I wanted to go browsing for a few more Christmas gifts and ended up in Lititz, the coolest small town in America. (Seriously, they won this prestigious title in some national decision.)

A fun fact about me: when I'm hungry, I'm the biggest pain in the butt. I'm such a brat, and I was getting to that point very quickly. The man knows this by now, so we quickly found a place to eat and ended up at The Sturgis Haus Brewpub & Espresso Bar.

It was so cute! Just a tiny bar with burgers, paninis, espresso and their own beers.

And we HAD to try a beer at our own local nano brewery. We had no idea what to order, so instead of sampling or asking the waitress, we tried the one with the best name: The Angry Leprechaun.
The Angry Leprechaun 
This was a red ale, and while it had some fancy shmancy description, all I know is that it was good. It was very smooth and hit the spot.

Then we ordered bacon burgers.

Oh my goodness, these burgers were so good! They were black angus burgers with cheese and big thick strips of bacon. Not those little bacon crumbles that go on salads, but real, thick bacon.

For a delicious, affordable meal, Sturgis Haus was perfect. Yummy, juicy burgers, a wide array of beer, and located right on the main strip in Lititz. Plus, what goes together better than burgers, beer and bacon? Not too much, that's for sure.

Love and Blessings,

Annmarie Faye



No comments:

Post a Comment