Friday, December 6, 2013

The Rockstar Jean


I struggle when it comes to finding jeans that fit me. Like most women, it had always been an ordeal to find a new pair: scouring the store through a billion different pairs of jeans, figuring out what size, style, and color work, and not trying to break the bank. It's exhausting to be a women most days ;)

Skinny jeans are definitely my nemesis. I LOVE how they look on people, but I can never find a pair that works for me. To me, skinny jeans look best if they fit tightly. But I don't want them to be so tight that my tummy blobs over the waist of my pants; a muffin top is never cute.

So I either find a pair that fits me perfectly, but is too tight in the tummy, or a pair that fits well everywhere but stretches out to give me a saggy Grandma butt.

But I read a few review online for Old Navy's Mid-Rise Rockstar Jeans. Most of the reviews came from other thick girls, so I figured I had nothing to lose.

I grabbed a few pairs, jumped and wiggled to get them up over my butt, and buttoned them. And once I did, I was in love! They fit me well, but I didn't have a muffin top. I finally had cute jeans to tuck into my boots this winter.

The fabric is super soft and feels stretchy, but did not stretch out after my date wearing them. Finally the best of all worlds!

So I give the Rockstar Jeans a A+! And if I could convince the man, I'd be back to Old Navy tomorrow to get a few more pairs...
The Rockstar Jeans...and rock them I did.
Sweater: Old Navy
Scarf: Old Navy
Boots: DSW

Love and Blessings,

Annmarie Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment