Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My New Blog, Take 1

So sometimes I get annoyed by how much people share on Facebook. It seems like their whole life, with every single description of their day, is posted as multiple status updates.

But on the other hand, I do understand wanting to keep friends and family updated, especially if you do not live close to them.

So as I am starting a roller coaster ride of marriage and moving in the next couple of month, I figured the least annoying way to document my adventure, rant, and keep people updated, was through a blog! (Also a little prodding from my younger brother didn't hurt the cause either...)

So welcome to my new roller coaster of life as my venture into the world of planning my wedding, moving to Pennsylvania, getting married, and still working journey to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment