Sunday, August 4, 2013

Our Vows

I'm feeling a little mushy as I browse through our wedding photos, so I thought I'd post our vows. The man and I wrote our own vows, and I highly, HIGHLY recommend it. It gives your ceremony such a special personalized touch and I cherish them greatly.
Me reading my personal vows to the man
Brad's vows to me:
Here are my vows to you, which I promise to hold true for the rest of our long and happy lives together.

I vow, first and foremost, to keep God at the center of our marriage as our base to grow upon. Because when we have God at the center, we may stumble or we may fall, but he will always be the constant hand to pick us up and put us on the right path.

I vow to be the spiritual leader of this family, as God as set forth for me to be.

I vow to love you fiercely and passionately, and no matter what happens, always make time for us.

I vow to always focus on us and our relationship, even when those busy times come and when we have kids, so that we can always be growing together.

I vow to constantly tell you that I love you so you know that our love is true and never fading.

I vow to tell you how beautiful you are each and every day, and to remind you when you start to doubt, that you truly are the beauty in my life.

I vow to hold you tight and close while you are scared or sad, and to hold your hand and run with you through the mountains when you are happy.

I vow to always communicate with you when decisions need to be made and when stumbling blocks are in our way so that we can overcome them together.

I vow to tell you good morning every morning when we wake up and good night every night when we go to sleep.

Lastly, I vow to never forget our past and never lose sight of why we fell in love, so that we can always be secret agent partners!

My vows to Brad:
Brad, this has been an incredible journey so far. At a time in my life when a relationship was the last thing on my mind, God changed all of that with you. And I never thought that two years later, we'd be standing here, on my way to be your wife. But doing so is the biggest blessing and honor that God could have ever given me.

Brad, I promise to love you with every fiber of my being.

I promise to spend the rest of my days showing you how much I love you. Whether that means moving with you to a new state, weekly slow dances in the dining room, giving you head rubs every night, or all of the above, I will try my hardest to do that for you.

I vow to encourage you, believe in you, and to be your biggest cheerleader. I will forever be there to laugh with you, to life you up when you are down, and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together.

I promise to give you the best of myself and to help you be the best you that you can be.

I will do my best to be your best friend, your true love, your perfect secret agent partner, and your home.

Most importantly, I promise to keep God at the head or our relationship and to always let him lead our marriage to wherever he has planned for us. It has worked amazingly for us so far, and I am eager to see what God has planned for us for the rest of our lives together.

I promise you my heart, completely and forever.

I love you Brad, fiercely and fully. Forever and always.

And this is just the beginning...
Love and Blessings,

Annmarie Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment