Sunday, September 15, 2013

So It's Been Awhile...

Yeah, I kind of fell of the blogging bandwagon for a bit. We had relatives staying with us for a few weeks, and then school started. It was an adjustment, and while I love blogging, I needed to hop off of it for a bit and focus on getting acclimated to this new schedule.

So here is my schedule for this semester:

Monday
Wellness: 11-11:50
Social Work Practice I: 1-1:50

Tuesday
Speech (ew, but it's a requirement): 11-12:15 (with online work during the week)
Social Work Research: 6-9 (soooo long! And in downtown Lancaster instead of on campus, so I drive through some interesting parts of town.)

Wednesday
Wellness: 11-11:50
Social Work Practice I: 1-1:50
Social Work and Child Welfare: 3:15-5:50 (Also downtown)

Thursday
DAY OFF! Which means homework and laundry :)

Friday
Wellness: 11-11:50
Social Work Practice I: 1-1:50

So overall it's not a bad schedule, just a few later nights. But I am LOVING my classes and really realizing how much I love Social Work and how passionate I am about the field.

Okay, enough boring stuff, here are a few pictures:

The Pennsylvania Rensaissance Faire we went to this weekend. We bought a sword for $20 at a Pirate Auction!

Here's some foods I've made lately:

Pan-fried Salmon with sauteed zucchini and mushrooms 
The Pioneer Woman's chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes 
The Italian Wonderpot

And of course because I am a crazy dog lady:

Maisy, my fur baby :)
 Love and Blessings,

Annmarie Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment