Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates Review


It's that time of year! Everyone is stuffed from sugary, gooey holiday treats and are ready to "get back on the wagon" with their health and diet. And if you're anything like me, my downfall with healthy eating is sweets. I want to eat healthy and fuel my body with foods that are good for it...but I also want to indulge in delicious, chocolatey and decadent desserts. But with Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates, you don't have to have one or the other.

These came in my Jolly VoxBox from Influenster (a blog on this will come soon!) for me to try. And I was not disappointed! I packed them as a low-calorie treat to eat on our long road trip to Michigan, and they were yummy!

Each package has three chocolates. The flavor I received was peanut butter creme, which meant that each chocolate had a creamy, soft and almost caramel textured peanut butter flowing out of them. It was like a smoother Reese's, AND was only 130 calories!

Now I am trying to eat more whole foods, and anything this yummy AND low calorie tends to have ingredients that are not exactly whole (corn syrup and soy lecithin, for example). But for an occasional not naughty treat, these fit the bill.

I will definitely be buying these more often so I snack on a package of these when I get a chocolate craving instead of half of a bag of chocolate chips...(what, am I the only one that does that?)

Love and Blessings,

Annmarie Faye

EDIT: I did recieve this complimentary product from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment