Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Last Single Girl Weekend!

This was officially my last weekend as a single lady. I will no longer be going to bed alone. I will never have a ridiculous last name again. I will never have to make a plane ride to see the man again.

And I can't wait!

My last single girl weekend was spend doing wedding errands (they never end!), going to eat at T.G.I. Fridays with my cousin and bridesmaid Kate, shopping with her, and then hanging out at another bridesmaid's house. It was so nice to just hang out with my girls, especially since I will be moving away soon. I am excited for this new adventure, but I will miss these girls, and my other family and friends, oh so dearly.

Kate and I playing with my wedding flowers. Ignore my hot mess hair :)
Saturday I had bonding time with my dad, and then babysit Jack, the little boy I've been a nanny for the past couple of years. He will also be the ring bearer in my wedding.

My little buddy Jack and I
And he is literally one of the most handsome little boys I know.

Sunday was Father's Day. I rocked it out by hanging it with the family.

Sorry for the quick weekend update, this wedding junk is frying my brain. I tried to confirm the date with our photographer...with the wrong date...yeah, I'm on the ball.

So I can't wait for my brain to be normal and not consumed with centerpieces and bouquets!

Love and Blessings,

Annmarie Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment