So here are the reasons why I'm excited and nervous about moving to PA:
1) I'm excited to move to PA because I get to see the man EVERY DAY! We've never even lived in the same town, let alone the same place, so I am excited to see him everyday like most couples get to.
|The Man and I at his going away party.|
2) I am nervous about moving to PA because I don't know a soul besides the man. Do I make pies and give them to neighbors to bribe them into friendship? Join a book club?
3) I am excited to move to PA because of the Amish community near us. It is so cool to be near a different culture, as well as eat their delicious foods!
|Some Amish folk|
5) I am excited to move to PA because of the gorgeous scenery. The hills and mountains take my breath away. I wonder if I'll ever get used to those picturesque views.
|A shot I got while walking near our apartment. The picture doesn't do it justice.|
6) I am nervous about moving to PA because I am starting a new school. I understood how Western Michigan University worked. I knew which teachers were amazing, which ones to avoid, how to get around campus, and how to add classes. Now my college world was flipped over starting at a whole new place.
7) I am excited to move to PA because of how close we are to so many amazing locations. We are only 2 and a half hours away from New York City, 45 minutes from Hershey, PA, 2 and a half hours away from the ocean, and many more places. I am so looking forward to day trips to explore these places with the man.
8) I am nervous about moving to PA because I will miss my friends and family. Yes, there is Skype and Facebook. But it is not the same as running to my parent's house for the night, or grabbing lunch with my best friend. I know I will make new friends, but I will always miss those deep in my heart from Michigan.
|My bridesmaids, and best friends, who I will miss dearly when I move.|
9) I am excited about moving to PA because I am excited to decorate our own grown-up place! I want to thrift for kitschy decor, browse Ikea for entertainment centers, and turn our little two-bedroom apartment into our home.
10) And lastly, I am excited about moving to PA because I know that God has us going on this adventure for some amazing reason, and I am excited to see exactly what he has planned for us.
Please keep us in your prayers as we trek down to Pennsylvania tomorrow and then back to Michigan on Monday. Thanks so much! Enjoy your weekend!
Love and Blessings,