Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Jordan Family is Growing!

The Jordans have two new additions to the family:

1) I'm an aunt!
July 25th, 2013
6 lbs. 15 oz., 19.5 in
While is was super hard for the man and I to be out of state and unable to meet this little bundle of joy, the man's brother and his fiance skyped us the evening she was born, which was so sweet and helped us feel like we weren't completely away from family. She's beautiful and I can't wait to kiss all over her little face.

Until then, I have someone else's face to kiss all over...

2) I'm a puppy owner!
Maisy Blue
Jack Russel//Yorkshire Terrier Mix
Yeah, we named her Maisy Blue. Not like Beyonce's "Ivy Blue", but Maisy Blue as in Maize and Blue. As in the University of Michigan's colors. Don't judge us.
The man is in love
So am I! 
We got her from an Amish family near us, and right when I picked her up and she licked my face, the man said he knew she was the one for us. I couldn't agree more! (Except when she poops on the carpet. And pees on the carpet. And tries to eat our furniture legs. Good thing she is so darn cute!

Oh, and here are a few dishes that I've made this week. They aren't helping me keep off newlywed weight...but they sure are yummy!
Stir-fry is my true love. Besides the man. 
This stir fry has crab (okay, artificial crab, ain't no shame!) broccoli, mushrooms, and noodles with a Walmart stir fry sauce. So yummy!
The way to the man's heart: meat!
I just plopped 4 pounds of ribs in a crockpot, covered them in a mixture of Sweet Baby Ray
's BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, brown sugar and oregano. They cooked for about 7 hours on low. Fall of the bone good!

Love and Blessings,

Annmarie Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment